At Evident, we use data and science to inform and improve the work of communication by creating meaningful engagement that empowers clients to emerge in the digital landscape that is loaded with information.
We welcome individuals from different backgrounds who seek the opportunity where everyone and everything can thrive collectively. If you have the passion, resolve, and a collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s change the world together, by measuring what matters.
As an Associate for Project Management and Analytics, you will play a key role in making smarter and well-informed decisions on strategy and tactics by managing full-scale plans and reports. As a cross-functional role, 50% of your time will be spent collaborating with internal account teams and external stakeholders to ensure that client requirements are met.
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 2 years of related work experience and will be required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner:
- Report to the Director of Data and Insights to ensure that all work is appropriately assigned, tracked, and completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal account teams to ensure that client requirements are met
- Monitor and communicate changes in requirements
- Prepare digital and media reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics and other analytics reporting tools
Business development tasks:
- Respond to any business inquiries for information
- Work with other teams to develop presentations for the client
- Build relationships with current and potential clients to expand business opportunities
- Develop and manage full-scale engagement plans and reports
- Apply best practices and tools for managing engagement execution
- Manage and communicate all engagement expectations with team members and other stakeholders
Note: while these are the ideal qualifications and skills for this role, we will consider applicants that are fast learners and demonstrate high potential for skills development. If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, forecasting, and management operations
- Technical understanding of information science, systems, and integration capabilities
- Superior analytics, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to demonstrate time and resource management skills
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Analytical and with problem solving skills
- On-call, periodic overtime, and weekend availability
- Highly personable, positive, and proactive
- Degree in any of these fields or other related degrees: Information Science, Management Operations, Management Engineering, Business Management and Computer Applications, Industrial Engineering, Communication Research, Organizational Communication, Communications Technology, Decision Science
Technical skills required:
- Scripting languages: SQL and Python are preferred
- Data management, modeling, optimization, and statistical analysis
- Report generation and data visualization