The Project Manager is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales target by identifying potential leads and markets by doing research
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets by securing contract renewals or new business opportunities from existing clients
- Implement lead generation tactics
- Respond to, and engage with, any sales inquiries or requests for information
- Work with different teams to develop client pitches (prepare SOWs, presentations, and quotations)
- Negotiate SOWs and pricing
- Build relationships with current and potential clients to expand business opportunities
- Continuously seek opportunities to expand existing client business
Strategy and Planning
- Conduct research for, write and edit press releases, speeches, and concept notes
- Lead and participate in the creation of strategic plans and communications products for clients
- Draft budgets and work plans for internal and client approval
- Create presentations for clients
- Commit to continuous learning and staying abreast of trends in communications
- Understand basic project management in order to mount events like press briefings
- Ensure proper client and internal team onboarding
- Act as day-to-day client contact and primary liaison between the client and implementing team
- Oversee the overall production of project deliverables, working, and leading team members as necessary, and ensuring delivery quality and timeliness
- Inform internal team members of possible issues as they arise, and manage outcomes of these
- Produce accurately written materials such as summaries, presentations, monthly media reports, and other materials as required, ensuring that all agreements are documented
- Ensure that a professional and relatable voice and style format is maintained in all materials
- When required, manage media and public relations initiatives, build and maintain media and key stakeholder relationships
- Oversee the implementation of the project timeliness and set meetings or progress sessions as stated in the contract
- Act as the client’s “brand champion” and police any possible deviations to strategy, persona, or playbook
- Act as supplementary social media manager, assist the content team, and respond to comments and inquiries when the opportunity arises.
- Act as general liaison between Evident and freelancers/suppliers/sub-contractors
- Ensures that the products submitted to client are aligned with overall strategy and direction
- Draft invoices for clients and send for approval by Principals
- Coordinate payment follow-ups
- Assist in the collection of payments (as needed)
- Inform Finance of the payment schedule
- Inform Finance of the changes in the contract, if any
- Collect necessary Finance-related documents needed for engagement
- Ensure service delivery from, and payment to suppliers, partners, or third-party contractors
Operations and Special Projects
- Where assigned, assist in the company’s day-to-day business operations
- Where assigned, implement special projects on behalf of Evident and/or its partners which may include: process improvements, marketing, business developments, events, etc.
- 3-5 years of increasing levels of responsibility and experience managing services and project related business; preferably with a combination of advertising, digital marketing, social media, branding
- Must be comfortable handling a variety of accounts as Evident deals with a healthy mix of corporate, brand, and NGO clients
- Has deep knowledge and understanding of the non-profit and advocacy sector
- With previous experience as a Communications Specialist or CSR in a non-profit organization
- Familiar with proposal grant writing
- Must exemplify leadership and excellence in both client management and in new business development.
- Experience in traditional advertising and digital.
- Must have the ability to personally develop a strong external presence for the company.
- Thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques in digital and social, as well as an understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments.
- Must have strong financial management skills.
- With excellent project management skills.