The Intern assists the Project Managers in carrying out tasks related to digital marketing and public relations for Evident’s clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with different teams to develop client pitches (prepare SOWs, presentations, and quotations)
- Assist in the creation of presentations for clients
- Aid the project team in the production of project deliverables, working with team members as necessary, and ensuring delivery quality and timelines
- Assist in responding to, and engaging with, any sales inquiries or requests for information
- Contribute to regular and pitch ideation meetings
- Where assigned, assist in the company’s day-to-day business operations
- Where assigned, implement special projects on behalf of Evident and/or its partners which may include: process improvements, marketing, business development, events, etc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning intern to join our growing team. You are passionate about communications, marketing, and all things digital. You’re interested in a future career in digital marketing and strategic communications. We expect you to be eager to learn and willing to get involved in all aspects of our client work.
- Communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Creative writing skill
- Technical writing skill
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Natural curiosity
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
You can apply via Kalibrr or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org