|Job Title||Junior Project Manager (Corporate and Public Affairs)|
|Department||Corporate and Public Affairs Unit|
|Reports to||Associate Director for Corporate and Public Affairs|
Why Join Evident?
Evident is the first and only agency in the Philippines dedicated to purpose marketing. We play to win, and deliver transformative and purposeful campaigns to our client stakeholders. We believe in productive fun. Find out how we can strategize together at https://evident.ph/
As a member of Team Evident, you’ll get to have:
- Work-from-home setup
- High impact projects
- Diverse and collaborative team
- Generous leave benefits
- Health insurance
This position is Work From Home until it is safe for everyone to return to an in-office working model. We’re looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in Metro Manila long-term.
About the Role
Evident is looking for an energetic, confident, sophisticated, and driven communications professional with 1-2 working experience, preferably from an agency to join our team as a Junior Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Corporate and Public Affairs Associate Director. In this role, you will be collaborating with the team in developing compelling communication narratives and impactful campaigns for the corporate, lifestyle, government, and NGO clients.
If you are someone who is passionate about story-telling, affecting positive change, and creating real-world solutions and ready to take on new challenges in the Public Relations industry, you may connect with our HR team by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualities & Experience We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years Relevant industry experience, with specific experience in corporate and consumer marketing and PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of the media landscape and all media platforms
- Experience in working with agencies and building networks
- An excellent team player with creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Able to work on tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
Client & Editorial servicing:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the agency to ensure that projects are started on time and delivered on spec
- Proactively identify ways to make the best use of client’s marketing and PR budgets
- Provide client service administration support; attend meetings, record minutes of the meetings, update project trackers, report media coverage, KOL performance, relevant competitor, and industry news.
- Write, edit, and proofread materials including press releases, pitch letters, talk points, briefing documents, and client/media correspondence
- Ideate with agencies and publications for conceptualization and execution of branded content requirement of client/s
Media and influencer Relations:
- Pitch for media interviews to generate in-depth coverage to intensify clients’ share of voice in the market.
- Ensure strong relationship with media, KOLs, influencers and handlers
- Manage the relationship with the KOL and influencer during projects, oversee the negotiation, manage onboarding process, and ensure that KPIs are met.
- Create and manage the distribution of creative seeding kits for clients and the company
- Update media database monthly
- Support the team to analyze consumer insights, brand positioning and translate brand elements into plans and market strategies to drive market awareness,
- interest, engagement, and conversions.
- Conceptualize and develop campaigns to strengthen brand positioning, increase brand presence and optimize the brand experience, both online and offline.
New Business Development:
- Assist the development of pitches and responding to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist in the development of cost proposals
- Conduct scoping and exploratory meetings
* Other tasks, duties, or responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor