Evident is looking for a current or aspiring Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to bring their skill, knowledge, and passion into our Data and Insights Unit. Interested candidates who think they are a fit for the role despite not meeting all qualifications are encouraged to apply. Read on to find out more.
- Report to the Director of Data and Insights
- Design and implement Digital Marketing Strategies and Approaches
- Design data collection frameworks, execute these, and provide data-driven actionable insights that impact strategic business decisions. S/he must have practical experience working with data sets in e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or computing domains.
- Place digital/online ads. He must have basic knowledge and experience in putting together online ad strategies, implementing (actual ad placement) these on Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms (Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn), monitoring and optimizing ad performance, and creating performance reports.
- A basic understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and experience or familiarity with social listening platforms, data mining platforms, and ad placement platforms
- Knowledge in the key areas of marketing: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing
- Understanding of project core metrics and KPIs
- Experience in experimentation, optimization, and A/B testing against hypotheses to drive improvements within the business
- Experience in using data mining or social listening platforms like Digimind and Netbase
- Experience in building reports and with data visualization tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc
- Ability to create or develop ad strategies
- Building and maintaining customer profiles and segmentation
- Analysis of real-time ad performance and optimization based on project objectives
- Creation of performance reports
- At least one (1) year experience in placing ads in online ad platform like Facebook, Google, Linkedin, etc.
- Up-to-date in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Display an innovative attitude when accomplishing tasks and approaching goals
- Develop a close working relationship with the other team members
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability in the workplace
- Maintain a sense of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality in the conduct of responsibilities
- Proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of the team
- Commit to continuous learning and development
- Stay abreast of trends in research and data analytics, data engineering, communications, social media and related fields.
For interested applicants, please send a copy of your comprehensive CV and cover letter to email@example.com