Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Director for Digital Marketing
Why Join Evident?
Evident Integrated Marketing and PR is an award-winning integrated marketing and public relations agency based in Makati. We pride ourselves in our diversity, collaborative spirit, and high-trust, high-performance culture. We play to win, delivering transformative and purposeful communications to our stakeholders. We think and thrive – find out how we can strategize together at http://evident.ph/
As a member of Team Evident, you’ll get to have:
- Work-from-home setup
- High impact projects
- Diverse and collaborative team
- Generous leave benefits
- Health insurance
This position is Work From Home until a time at which it is safe for everyone to return to an in-office working model. We’re looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in Metro Manila long-term.
About the Role
The Junior Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to have a basic understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and experience or familiarity with social listening platforms, data mining platforms, and ad placement platforms. Part of the role is building and maintaining the digital marketing competencies at Evident.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing specialist is expected to:
- Design and implement Digital Marketing Strategies and Approaches
- Design data collection frameworks, execute these, and provide data-driven actionable insights that impact strategic business decisions. S/he must have practical experience working with data sets in e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or computing domains.
- Place digital/online ads. He must have basic knowledge and experience in putting together online ad strategies, implementing (actual ad placement) these on Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), monitoring and optimizing ad performance, and creating performance reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge in the key areas of marketing: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing
- Understanding of project core metrics and KPIs
- Experience in experimentation, optimization, and A/B testing against hypotheses to drive improvements within the business
- Experience in using data mining or social listening platforms like Meltwater
- Experience in building reports and data visualization tools
- Ability to create or develop ad strategies
- Building and maintaining customer profiles and segmentation
- Analysis of real-time ad performance and optimization based on project objectives
- Creation of performance reports
- At least one (1) year experience in placing ads in online ad platforms like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Up to date in marketing trends and news e.g., Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Display an innovative attitude when accomplishing tasks and approaching goals
- Develop a close working relationship with the other team members
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability in the workplace
- Maintain a sense of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality in the conduct of responsibilities
- Proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of the team
- Commit to continuous learning and development
- Stay abreast of trends in research and data analytics, data engineering, communications, social media and related fields.
For interested applicants, please send a copy of your comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org