|Job Title||Junior Accountant|
|Reports to||Assistant Finance Manager|
Why Join Evident?
Evident Integrated Marketing and PR is an award-winning integrated marketing and public relations agency based in Makati. We pride ourselves in our diversity, collaborative spirit, and high-trust, high-performance culture.
As a member of Team Evident, you’ll get to have:
- Work-from-home setup
- High impact projects
- Diverse and collaborative team
- Generous leave benefits
- Health insurance
This position is Work From Home until a time at which it is safe for everyone to return to an in-office working model. However, this position is expected to physically go to banks, other financial institutions, and regulatory bodies from time to time. We’re looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in Metro Manila long-term.
About the Role
The Junior Accountant is responsible for the overall administrative tasks of the Finance and Accounting team which includes cash management, collections, remittances, reporting, and the likes. The position is also involved in necessary audits and special projects that may be assigned to the department. Candidates with more experience may be considered for a more senior role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares checks and check vouchers
- Supplier payment processing and vendor management
- Update and monitor aging accounts receivables
- Issue invoices to clients and subsequent follow-ups
- Process payments using the company credit card
- Handles disbursement and replenishment of petty cash fund.
- Facilitate the liquidation of the employees’ out-of-pocket expenses
- Ensure the company’s compliance with prevalent tax regulations
- Reconciliation of accounts and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Assist in the creation of financial reports and provide analyses and input
- Partner with the wider operations team and business units to achieve company objectives
- All other related tasks, duties and special projects that may be assigned from time to time as directed by your immediate supervisor.
Continuous Learning and Other Areas
- Display an innovative attitude when accomplishing tasks and approaching goals
- Develop a close working relationship with the other team members
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability in the workplace
- Maintain a sense of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality in the conduct of responsibilities
- Proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of the team
- Commit to continuous learning and development
- Stay abreast of trends in accounting, audit, government laws and other related fields
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerical acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible to accept new assignments
- Willing to learn
For interested applicants, please send a copy of your comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org