|Digital Marketing Specialist
|Director for Digital Marketing
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in making smarter and well-informed recommendations and decisions on strategy and tactics that affect clients’ businesses. You are expected to be proficient in digital marketing, experienced in using social listening platforms and ad strategy and placement platforms, and able to arrive at valuable and data-driven insights and recommendations on your own.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to:
Insight and Analytics
- Design and implement Digital Marketing Strategies and Approaches
- Design data collection frameworks, execute these, and provide data-driven actionable insights that impact strategic business decisions. S/he must have practical experience working with datasets in e-commerce, digital marketing, and/or computing domains.
- Lead the preparation of digital and media reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics and other analytics reporting tools.
- Write data reports coherently and clearly, with minimal to no typographical errors or oversight, and ensure this, as well, for reports led by him.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure that digital recommendations are followed, and if not, find workarounds.
- Develop digital ad strategies and lead the execution of these strategies across different social media platforms.
- Design, develop, and execute ad performance monitoring and optimization processes.
- Create monthly performance reports with sound optimization recommendations and ensure that these are implemented or, if not, find workarounds.
Overall Unit Responsibilities
- Train junior digital marketing specialists in the different processes of the unit.
- Lead digital-related and analytics-related business development opportunities and projects. This includes planning the delegation of work between team members.
- Manage or participate actively in digital and data projects.
- Other tasks, duties, or responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- At least two (2) years experience in the business and data analytics field.
- Knowledge in the key areas of marketing: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Online Advertising
- Quick to grasp digital and data concepts
- Understanding of project core metrics and KPIs
- Experience in experimentation, optimization, and A/B testing against hypotheses to drive improvements within the business
- Experience in using data mining or social listening platforms like Meltwater
Experience in building reports and data visualization tools
- Ability to create or develop ad strategies
- Building and maintaining customer profiles and segmentation
- Analysis of real-time ad performance and optimization based on project objectives
- Creation of performance reports
- At least one (1) year experience in placing ads in online ad platforms like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Up to date in marketing trends and news e.g., Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Display an innovative attitude when accomplishing tasks and approaching goals
- Develop a close working relationship with the other team members
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability in the workplace
- Maintain a sense of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality in the conduct of responsibilities
- Proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of the team
- Commit to continuous learning and development
- Stay abreast of trends in research and data analytics, data engineering, communications, social media and related fields.
This position is Work From Home until it is safe for everyone to return to an in-office working model. We’re looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in Metro Manila long-term.