We’re looking for a Digital Analytics Intern who is curious, driven, and eager to advance his / her skills and career. Join our team to understand the inner workings of analytics and insights, and learn from subject matter experts in purpose marketing.
- Data collection for the creation of digital performance reports
- Data collection and coding for media monitoring and social listening projects
Note: Ad Placement is not included in the scope but interns will be provided Facebook ad placement and monitoring training.
- Has basic digital marketing understanding
- Fast learner and quick to adapt to digital platforms
- A plus if s/he has data analytics background or is in a data analytics or related course
- 300 hours
- May – June
- Monday – Friday
- 4 hours per day, 10:00AM to 3:00PM – time schedule may be adjusted
For interested applicants, please send a copy of your comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org