The Accountant is responsible for the overall administrative tasks of the Finance and Accounting team which includes cash management, collections, remittances, reporting, and the likes. The position is also involved in necessary audits and special projects that may be assigned to the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares checks and check vouchers
- Schedules the checks for release and ensures that payables are paid on time
- Update and monitor aging accounts receivables
- Issue invoices to clients
- Process payments using the company credit card
- Handles disbursement and replenishment of petty cash fund.
- Facilitate the liquidation of the employees’ out-of-pocket expenses
- Ensure the company’s compliance with prevalent tax regulations
- All other related tasks, duties and special projects that may be assigned from time to time as directed by your immediate supervisor.
- Graduate of Accountancy, Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerical acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible to accept new assignments
- Willing to learn