- Directs and coordinates the internal structure of an organization based on company policies, goals, and objectives
- Creates or improves systems and policies
- Ensures company profitability and cash flow
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Directs acquisitions and sales assets to meet organization goals
- Works with Accounts Lead to evaluate sales plans
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- 3-5 years experience
- Keen understanding and demonstrable competency in a wide array of business functions such as HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Advanced knowledge of Digital/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.